About

Magazines & Anthologies
Rampant Loon Media LLC
Our Beloved Founder and Editor-in-Chief
Our SUBMISSION GUIDELINES

Follow us on Facebook!


MAGAZINES & ANTHOLOGIES

Read them free on Kindle Unlimited!
 

 

 

 

 

Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Drink Tank #300

Christopher J Garcia and I met in Reno, barely an hour or so after The Drink Tank won the 2011 Hugo Award for Best Fanzine. Within moments of running into each other, Chris was telling me about his plans for issue #300... and invited me to contribute, if I had anything "fannish" to offer.

Less than twenty-four hours later, on the flight home, I wrote most of "When the Pupil Is Ready," which was, this evening, included as #250 (pp. 183-184) in the special issue. Congratulations to a remarkable fanzine, on a remarkable milestone! Thank you for allowing me to be involved.

Visit the page on eFanzines.com, or click here to read the latest issue of The Drink Tank (#300):

blog comments powered by Disqus