About

Magazines & Anthologies
Rampant Loon Media LLC
Our Beloved Founder and Editor-in-Chief
Our SUBMISSION GUIDELINES

Follow us on Facebook!


MAGAZINES & ANTHOLOGIES

Read them free on Kindle Unlimited!
 

 

 

 

 

Blog Archive

Sunday, March 18, 2012

And the winner is...

...to be announced at 6pm CDT today. In the meantime you still have a few hours left in which to get in your comments on the 3/9/12 Friday Challenge, "I, The Jury," which this week tackles "A Writing Man of Mars," by yours truly.

Ciao,
~brb

Update: Did I write 6pm? I meant 7pm.

-Bruce, Acting Plumber, In the Kitchen, Under the Sink

Update, 10:32pm: And sometimes the only thing to do is just to rip out everything between the supply pipes and the soil stack and replace the whole damned works. Winner's announcement to be posted tomorrow. Now if you'll excuse me, I need a shower. And a jumbo box of Band-Aids.
blog comments powered by Disqus