About

Magazines & Anthologies
Rampant Loon Media LLC
Our Beloved Founder and Editor-in-Chief
Our SUBMISSION GUIDELINES

Follow us on Facebook!


MAGAZINES & ANTHOLOGIES

Read them free on Kindle Unlimited!
 

 

 

 

 

Blog Archive

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Deadline Reminder

The deadline for the current Friday Challenge, The Greenspace Press Release, is midnight tonight, Central time. For those who have to snogdog their entry (i.e. post an entry past the deadline), note that it's 1:00 AM for me when the deadline comes. I'll be sleeping. This means snowdoggers have until at least 6:30 Central time before I'll be able to post the list of entries. Take advantage of that time if you need it!

Also, remember you can post to the Friday Challenge Drop if you want to enter but don't want your entry available to everyone in the world with internet access. The password is the middle word in the link I've provided to the drop.

For those wondering where this challenge came from, Bruce sent me a link to an online petition against NASA's plans to bomb the moon with a stated goal of finding out if there was ice beneath the surface. I started reading the comments and was properly amazed to discover one person who seriously questioned why NASA didn't just drill for the ice. Putting aside the issue of how one drills in a place with no people and no equipment, I commented that environmental groups would surely protest the drilling. Vidad, who also got the link, said it sounded like a Friday Challenge. Inspired, I wrote the lead-in to the press release challenge. I mention all of this so Vidad's entry will make some kind of sense to the rest of you.

I swear, that boy causes more trouble...
blog comments powered by Disqus