About

Magazines & Anthologies
Rampant Loon Media LLC
Our Beloved Founder and Editor-in-Chief
Our SUBMISSION GUIDELINES

Follow us on Facebook!


MAGAZINES & ANTHOLOGIES

Read them free on Kindle Unlimited!
 

 

 

 

 

Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

New Publisher Open for Submissions

Al kindly forwarded the following information to me:

"...yeah, I know, I'm giving myself competition I wouldn't have if I kept this to myself...

This is a friend of a friend...she's on the same Momwriters list that Yvette and I are on...and the genres she's looking for might be right up the alley of more than one FC Rampant Loon...so I refuse to keep it to myself. She just announced "We are again open for submissions!" in the mailing list."

I took a look at the site for company, Under the Moon, and think there is some good potential for sales from among our group. The link takes you directly to the submissions page. They're looking for stories as short as 5000 words in length and as long as a good-sized novel. Check them out!

And, while we're on the subject, let me also direct any who haven't discovered Duotrope Digest to check them out. Essentially, the site is a search engine for fiction and poetry publications. I discovered it a month or two ago. About the same time, Al (I think) posted about it in an "Open Mic Saturday" comment. Duotrope is an excellent source for publications, their pay rates and submission policies. Check it out!
blog comments powered by Disqus