About

Magazines & Anthologies
Rampant Loon Media LLC
Our Beloved Founder and Editor-in-Chief
Our SUBMISSION GUIDELINES

Follow us on Facebook!


MAGAZINES & ANTHOLOGIES

Read them free on Kindle Unlimited!
 

 

 

 

 

Blog Archive

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Not Writer's Block

ReadingBlogs




Help!

I've discovered that the title "Writer's Block" is already taken for a comic, so I'm in desperate need of a new name. Desperate because...

I'm making up a 2010 calendar of the comics. It should be available as soon as I have a new name. Cost would be about $6.50 which just covers printing and shipping.

Whoever comes up with the winning name will, of course, get a free calendar.

Email me at kersley.fitz at yahoo dot com if you'd like a calendar.

Thanks!
blog comments powered by Disqus